Now that you have your character approved and ready to go (or you're waiting on approval, and wondering what to do when you are approved), what to do? Here are some tips to get you started.
- First of all, you'll want to get your character into a roleplay thread. This way, you can get a feel for the character and the roleplay. There are several ways to do this.
- Search around for open threads. These will have Open in the thread title. Some will say semi-open, in which case you will need to send a personal message to the thread runner.
- Posting a relationships thread in the Relationships forum is a quick way to get you plotting with other members. Use other relationships threads as examples. Or request a partner to thread with in the Requests board.
- If you already have a plot in mind, and want to plan for it, post it up in Plotting & Discussion. Chances are, you'll get people who are interested in joining your plot, and you can go from there.
- Jump into the IRC and get acquainted with the members in there. Lots of plotting goes on in the IRC.
- Or you can just start up a topic, simple as that, and make it Open.